16 Jul Ferringhi Residence 2
Waterfront luxury living – Ferringhi Residence 2 Exhibition
Retired Immigration Paradise
Time:20-22 Jul,2018 ( Fri – Sun ) 11:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Venue:Unit 913A, 9/F Mira Place Tower A, No.132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
🔸 2 rooms with 2 parking spaces Deposit from HK$100,000 (Size From 1,200sqft)🔸
💎 3 years rental guarantee @ 15%*
💎 Event promotion valued up to HKD490,000*
💎 Free MM2H application fee*
Mah Sing Group is Malaysia’s leading property developer at the forefront of building quality homes and prime commercial projects in strategic locations. Ranking 1 of the top 5 developers, and 1 of the most awarded developers in Malaysia.Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia, the Group currently has 44 of projects spread throughout Malaysia’s economic nexus and property hotspots, namely Kuala Lumpur and the Klang Valley, Johor Bahru (Iskandar), Penang (North Corridor Economic Region) and Kota Kinabalu (Sabah).Introducing the new prestigious development by Mah Sing group – Ferringhi Residence 2, located in the tourist belt of Batu Ferringhi and high floor units provides an unblocked splendid sea view.
– Freehold – Gated & Guarded
– Wide balcony with Dining and Living facing sea view
– Spectacular Sea view of the famous Batu Ferringhi beach
– Resort Condo with lush landscape
– 500 meter to Upland International School
– 900 meter to Holiday Inn Resort & Batu Ferringhi Beach
– 13 km to Persiaran Gurney
– 15 km to the Georgetown
– 25 km to the Penang Bridge
– 35 km to Penang International Airport
– Size ranging from 1200sqft – 1600sqft
High-lights of Batu Ferringhi:
1. Nice, beautiful long beach with clean white sand, the most popular beach in Penang.
2. Brunch of aquatic thrills you would enjoy: wind-surfing; canoeing or parasailing in the sky to enjoy the beautiful view of sunset & beach.
3. Or just relax yourself by laying down on the soft white sandy beach to enjoy the sun bath.
4. As the sun sets, Batu Ferringhi comes alive with a carnival-like atmosphere with an open-air bazaar selling anything from ornate curios to enticing souvenir items.
5. The Ferringhi Walk offers you attraction of watching local artisans demonstrating the intricate art of craft-making and batik- painting.
Expected completed time: 2020
*Limited Quota Only
If you do not find time to attend at this time, you can call for appointments during office hours from Monday to Friday.Our professional consultant team is happy to serve you.
For telephone enquiries,Whatsapp及Wechat：(852) 9700 8657 / (853) 6545 1009
Sales Agent: Global Assets Group Ltd.